St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Sunday, November 20, 2005

That time of the year. Again!

EXAMINATIONS.

Hmm. It doesn't have the haunting effect it used to have on me. Maybe i'm finally getting the hang of it! Haha who am i kidding... *teeheex*

I think it's just because the difference between hardcore studying and just studying is 100% to a 90.

Still gotta study hard though, it's THIS exam the universities are gonna look at. Gotta buff up my transcript!

Speaking about buffing. What is with all this nail-care mumbo jumbo?? Haha.. the only thing i know about nails is clipping it, and painting that transparent glossy alcohol-smelling substance with glitter in it on my nails. Haha yeah mom i painted my nails with your thingy, which was in that pencil holder by the telephone on your desk. I was bored! I'm not gay, Adam.

Just came back from another evening of indoor soccer with the guys. It serves as a breather for me. Playing soccer and basketball.. i dunno. It helps me relax. I can just chill and have fun. You know, chill and relax. Chillax. Yeah.

K, gonna blog next week, when i'm free from these exams, and 2 weeks away from home!!!!! Whoopdedoodle! *clicks heels*


@ 2:57 PM